Your I/S Eyewear goggles are a technical piece of equipment that require special care.
These instructions may be difficult to follow initially, but they will help to keep your goggles’ lasting for years.
- Always store your goggles inside the I/S Eyewear goggle bag
- Only use the micro-fiber goggle bag included with your purchase or another micro-fiber cloth to clean your lens. Wash your goggle bag as much as you need.
- DO NOT USE YOUR GLOVES TO DIG OUT SNOW/ICE. RUBBING WITH GLOVES CAN SCRATCH THE INSIDE OF YOUR LENS OR WEAR AWAY THE ANTI-FOG COATING.
- Clean your lens using only warm water and your goggle bag. Do not use any solvents or cleaning products, as they may damage the lens or mirror coatings.
- Allow your lens to dry fully before storing it in a well ventilated area. Do not expose the lens to extreme heat.
- Always stack multiple lenses with a soft cloth between them.
Getting the most out of your Goggles
While I/S eyewear has a reputation for the best anti-fog in the business, there’s some things you can do to minimize the occurrence.
- The top of your head has lots of moisture (snow, perspiration, etc.), which can condense on the inside of your lens.
- After a hot, sweaty run, avoid taking your goggles off and putting them on your forehead or helmet. Its better to just keep them on.
- If you should crash and get snow inside your goggle, carefully tap out as much as possible, then use your goggle bag to dry the inside of the lens as much as possible. DO NOT USE YOUR GLOVES TO DIG OUT SNOW/ICE, YOU CAN SCRATCH THE INSIDE OF YOUR LENS. Ventilation will help dry your goggle, so get moving!
- Air dry your goggles before you store them.
Type R Replacement
Under extreme conditions, the T-tab in Forma frames can break, but we’ve got a fix. Watch the video below for instructions. If you don’t have a replacement T-tab, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll mail one to you right away.
Follow these steps to ensure that your sunglass lenses last a long, scratch-free existence:
- Store your glasses inside the protective pouch that they came with
- Only use the micro-fiber, lint-free lens cleaner. Do not use any solvents or cleaning products, as they may damage the lens or mirror coatings.
- Don’t sit on them. Our warranty doesn’t cover sitting on your shades.
Over time, hinges can loosen causing the temple arms to swing into the lens or wiggle slightly. If you have a loose hinge, tighten the screw at the top of the hinge with a precision flathead screwdriver. Do not over-tighten the hinge, often an 1/8 of a turn is enough.